For the first time your business will be part of your Christmas celebrations so it is time to start a few traditions…
Enjoy the time, get creative and take lots of pictures.
Use Social Media – promote your business with pics of your staff and clients having fun.
It’s a great time to request reviews and testimonials.
Above all – celebrate!
Ideas to Create a Positive Christmas Start
Think of Christmas Past – what have you enjoyed in business at Christmas?
- A few congratulatory drinks to warm you on a cold winters day when you felt you were among friends and not just colleagues.
- Finding a bottle of wine or champagne, carefully wrapped and placed on your desk where you’d find it first thing on Christmas eve with a personal card from the boss, expressing their appreciation of work well done.
- Spending an hour or so where moments of achievement are recounted and congratulated again. Always remember to celebrate!
- A company photograph to celebrate what you have now and to help you appreciate your business as it grows. And to be able to share your story in the future.
- Christmas unsettles the business routine. Outline clear boundaries around what must be completed and by when, and remind staff of your company guidelines so that things don’t get overlooked or out of control.
- Have an end of year sales/marketing competition to keep motivation and promotion high.
Having clear guidelines, some elements of surprise and enthusiasm as well as a relaxed approach to the festivities, can have a hugely positive effect on team building and morale.
Recreate some of your positive experiences with your baby this Christmas.
Have an excellent celebration and remember that great hangover remedy – don’t drink too much the night before!
If you would like to receive our end of year Newsletter and FREE Intro to NLP Fill in the box and we’ll get them to you!
You can also access our 12 Tips for a Peaceful Christmas here