When you look around you and examine your work, your relationships and your life and you tell yourself that you deserve better, acknowledge that on some level (conscious or unconscious) this just isn’t true for you.
If you truly believed you deserved better you would have better.
Acknowledge The Truth About Where You Are
- You are in the relationship you think/believe you deserve.
- You are doing the work you think/believe you deserve.
- You are earning the money you think/believe you deserve.
- You have the friends you think/believe you deserve.
- You have the life you think/believe you deserve.
- You are creating the future you think/believe you deserve.
If you are strongly disagreeing with this then just carry out a quick exercise…
Write down all of the reasons you don’t have the life, relationship, money, work, friends you deserve.
Now write out what you think you deserve – what do you want?
Now looking at the first list ask yourself if holding those beliefs about why you don’t have what you deserve is not the very thing producing the results?
Now what will it take FOR YOU to move toward the life you deserve?
What do you have to believe about yourself and the world that will allow this to happen?
Begin to believe!