We can sometimes be overwhelmed with the amount and speed of change in our lives.
Either directly in our own lives, in the lives of those we know and love or in the outside world and our environment in general.
How do you work through overwhelm when there is so much changing it feels like the ground has been removed from beneath your feet?
When your world is shaken and it doesn’t seem to be settling down and changes continue, even the simplest things can seem beyond your ability and control.
In this short video I discuss some of the things you can do to tackle overwhelming change.
Step by step, moment by moment.
Here are the action points covered in the video:
- Decide how you are coping with change
- List out all of the changes happening around you
- All areas of Life
- Everything that you are spending time thinking about
- Changes effecting other people
- Changes that may happen and haven’t yetDecide:
- What can you take action on? What can you control?
- What is out of your control?
- Where are you holding on to expectations and outdated wants and thoughts about how it should be?
- What are the outcomes you want? Visualise them happening, write them out in detail, focus on them.
- The God Jar – Iyanla Vanzant
- Bite size pieces
- Congratulate yourself
Comment below or email me if you have any questions or feedback